

Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
11 comments:
Ms. Gladden, I heard from other periods that we don't have another book report due... Is that true??
WHO TOLD YOU THAT? (I would keep quiet.)
Jonathan Kim.... I don't know. He sounded pretty convincing and he said that Ms. Gladden said to their period that they didn't have to do it....
Well, do not tell or ask Ms. Gladden about it.
Why not???
"I don't know." Just don't ask.
Ms. Gladden this yohan i was wondering if it is true that the book report is cancelled.
You'll find out on Monday. :)
hi
hiiiiiiiiiiii
Ms. Gladden, for the 7th grade letter, can it be as long as we want, or does it have to be a certain length? I was curious because right now, my essay is looking to be really long
It can be as long as you want.
Post a Comment