Period 1
Sydney B
Lalaine B.
Sahil B.
Kyra C.
Brian S.
Kylie T.
Rachel T.
Amy Z.
Period 2
Anna B.
Kelsie B.
Brian H.
Eunby J.
Katrin M.
Kiana M.
Shelby P.
Stuart R.
Ryo T.
Analissa T.
Kelsey Y.
Tetsu Y.
Period 3
Angela F.
Miku F.
Yota I.
Erin K.
Atharva P.
David P.
Jennifer S.
Willy W.
Period 4
Alex A.
Amna I.
Ryan K.
Trent K.
Jared N.
MaKenna T.
Danielle Y.
Ha Kyung Y.
Period 5
Jasmine A.
Nisha B.
Pasha E.
Lindsey H.
Brad L.
Max L.
Robert L.
Swati R.
Andrew R.
Moet T.
Ana T.
Miguel V.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
is anyone on?
Awww, I didn't get 100%
Wow, is this the first time Hannah didn't either? She always gets 100%s.
Come on!!!! Nobody is on?!?!?!?!?!?
im on.... now...
im on....its pretty late..
@ryan: dont worry, this isn't my first time not getting a 100....not a nerd :)
@ryan: thank you though :0
that was very nice of you :)
Yes
first time getting an A.(:
on these tests.
& so we dont have to tic tac toe, for next week or THIS week.?
@angela 4 this week
i wish i got a 100 :( i havent gotten one yet :'(
WHAT?!
Are you sure it isn't for next week.?
My first 100!! Yay!!!
so if u got a 100 we dont have tic tac toe this week?
yes its this week not next people just making that clear
Hi I made my own blog!
It has some Japanese, but I'm going to be postiong stuff in English, so no worries.Come join!
Post a Comment