



Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
37 comments:
FIRST ONE!!!:)
yay more homework...
Does someone has Mr.Schwartz for science because I forgot when is the raft due?
I HAVE TO DO THE TIC TAC TOE BECAUSE I GOT 87 ON THE TEST YESTERDAY!:( At least I got 100 on the last 2 tests.
#7 of the possessive nouns is not oats. It is CATS!!!
Can anyone tell me what the definition for Recapitulate is?
Atharva the definition for Recapitulate is to go back over the head or main parts.
Do you know when is the raft due for Mr.Schwartz(science)?
@ronald: raft is due tomorrow
guys, check etusd.
ms. gladden posted up a grammar quiz.
Agh headackes hurt; so what did I miss today in this class?
Ryo just read the story The Smallest Dragon boy
Ryo there is no homework for Social Studies.
Thanks again.
http://quizlet.com/group/73785/
the practice is online
Anyone who has Ms.Charlin, check Study Island.
Ms.Charlin posted up "Solving for Variables Extra Credit."
How many stanzas does the poem have to be?
one stanza per poem and I THINK there are 3 poems we have to write
i thought we only had to do one stanza and one poem...tell me if im wrong
YOU ARE WRONG ATHARVA !!! :(
Can someone give me examples of stanzas in a poem?
hi
is there like one stanza and only one poem....
what class is the poem for
Do we title the parts of speech poem?
i take that back one stanza and one poem
does anyone know the format for the word pyramid for tic tack toe
if so tell me A.S.A.P.
( as soon as possible) ):
the 2nd studyisland is sooo harddddd! wow i havent been on here since like....2010
How many stanzas do we have to have on one page?
p.s. when I mean stanzas I mean something like Ms. Gladden used as an example.
Ha Ha Callie
hello answer my question someone
does anyone know the format for the word pyramid for tic tack toe?
sorry, can't help
Raymond the format for the word pyramid for tic tac toe is this:
Word
2 Antonyms
3 Synonyms
4 Adjectives describing the word
Write a sentence using the word
thank you ronald koh yer da only one who helped me
UGGH SO CONFUSING IM FAILING CLASS =_= i dont even know what im suppossed to do...
Post a Comment