Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homework March 7 -11





19 comments:

Atharva P. Per. 3 said...

first one

Anonymous said...

I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO GO TO MY BLOG!

My blog is http://ronaldkohper3cmms2011.blogspot.com/

People, tell me if you have a blog or not because I'm going to put up links on my blog.

Anonymous said...

can people stop advertising your blogs? just go pay $50 to put on tv.

Anonymous said...

What will there be on tomorrow's test?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MatteoMTAPer.4 said...

The usual: words, study island, and stuff from the packet.

P.S. Ronald I'm following your blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atharva P. Per. 3 said...

so on the word web are we supposed to write a complex or a compound sentence

mady said...

what is the tic tac toe suppose to be about??

Anonymous said...

Atharva,

On the word web, we supposed to write a complex sentence.

Mady,

For the tic tac toe, you suppose to type a prediction paragraph about what will happen for Running Out of Time.

mady said...

oh okay thanks

Atharva P. Per. 3 said...

thanks Ronald

Ms. Gladden said...

Those of you asking, you always need to practice your complex sentence as most of you are not writing the right kind of sentences on your tests. Hopefully today's lesson helped you figure out what kind of sentence it is supposed to be.

Ms. Gladden said...

Sorry, I'm pretty sick. I'll be out again tomorrow. Need to get better before I return. Hopefully you will have a good sub.

Anne said...

hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who has Mr.Henges,Mr.Wetzell,and Mr.Randrup

Please remember to turn in your donation form for the 7th Grade Medieval Times Field Trip!!!

®¥Ώ Ⓣ. ℙĕ®. ④ said...

Study island...
Always easy as usual, if you remember the answers.

Anonymous said...

guys, check etusd.
Ms.Gladden posted up a Parts of Speech Quiz.

I got a 80 percent on the Parts of Speech quiz extra credit:)

Anonymous said...

thanks ronald