Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
9 comments:
first comment!!!
I loved that video!
ps: who is unknown?!
its Julie... I don't know how to get rid of the unknown!!!
fixed it;)
tomarrow are we going to the computerlab not the classroom
The video is so cute!! Its so catchy! Here's a song that you have to know and this is how it goes~ I, she, we, he, they... I, she, we, he, they and dont forget YOU!!!! heehee addicting~
hehehe what is this...
I love this song :D
I still remember this song...
Post a Comment