Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tree Chart

I've posted this Tree Chart so that you can either use it on the back side of your analysis table, or copy it by using drawing tools. Hope it helps.



8 comments:

HanbieR.per.6 said...

Hello! Why isn't anyone writing in the blogspot anymore??
-Hanbie-

Edward X Per.5 said...

Because no one is active anymore...or no one wants to share comments or questions.

MarinaKPer4:P said...

hey people! :P

HanbieR.per.6 said...

Hahahaha I'm still active and I'm checking everyday now=] I sort of got in a habit of checkimg the blog now~~ hahaha its boring when no one posts anything though...
-Hanbie-

HanbieR.per.6 said...

I have a question!! Do we have TTT this week?
-Hanbie-

JulieKper3(: said...

Hanbie:
Me too! I check daily. Any way, yes we do have to do TicTacToe this week.

J

Sarah Edwards said...

hey does anyone know if we have to have clip art on the prejudice poem????? thanks

Edward X Per.5 said...

@Sarah, we always use clip art on poems unless Ms. Gladden doesn't say so.

Probably Ms. Gladden doesn't have time to post anything right now, I know she is very busy, like Mr. Gerson.