Thursday, March 8, 2012

Download Intructions for Free book (Running Out of Time)for Ipod or IPhone or Ipad

These instructions were provided by a student, so I haven't tried it yet.

1. Download "Download Lite" on App Store (free)
2. Download " I Books" on App Store
3. In Download Lite search "epub bud" in google
4. On Epub bud Search Running Out of Time
5. a bookshelf will show up with the cover of the book, Click on the book and then click download
6. When it downloads it will be in downloads, click it and then an option will come up. Click the top option.
7. In "files" section there will be the downloads/ a little blue arrow for Running Out of Time
8. Click the little blue dot and hit open with I Books.

7 comments:

HanbieR.per.6 said...

It works! YAY!!

MarinaKPer4:P said...

I got the book too!

JulieKper3(: said...

Can anyone name the a-prepositions for me?

Thanks:)
Julie

Edward X Per.5 said...

About, above, across, after, against, along among, around, as, at.

It was on the homework packet.

JulieKper3(: said...

Thanks:)

Bill P. Period 6 said...

Thank you Ms. Gladden!!!!!! I'm using this technique to gain the system, and get copyrighted material for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maiki Kuroyanagi said...

I remember this app. Used to be able to download Youtube Videos....
Dang it.... Haha im not even in this class anymore. Oh well.