Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
7 comments:
First comment! YAY!!
OMG bryan, youre so cool that your the coolest "First comment! YAY!!" You know what? JUST DANCE! btw 2nd comment
thanxx ms. gladden! this DOL will be on the test, right?…
Tariq...
you're a riot
Can we use "I" in these 2/3 paragraphs? ('m sure this question has already been answered...sorry :))
oops i meant for the literary response for the new part...does anyone understand what I'm saying? :)
I don't think you should use "I or You" in any part of the book response.
Post a Comment