
Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
12 comments:
1st comment again wohhhhhh
hey people!
I made these practice tests for this week's Gladden test. go to http://quizlet.com/group/73785/.
yes no vocab.!(x
and thanks Willy.!
um... poem is due wednesday?
@Robert:
You can turn in the packet on Wednesday for 10pts extra credit, or turn it in on Monday
I don't get it; Why don't we have school on Thursday and Friday?
its veterans day
do we have study island this week?
@callie: yes we do :)
thanks hannah what did we do in class today and when is the commentary due for chapters 4-7 because i forgot but i already read chapters 4-7 today
@ callie commentary is due today online
what but on etusd it says the 18th!
Post a Comment