I just wanted to let everyone know, I will not be posting the homework sheet at this time. I gave it to all the students today so every one should have the homework sheets. There will not be a homework sheet next week for 2 days. I put the assignment on the bottom of this weeks paper, but I will post that for everyone by Wednesday.
Additionally, I have canceled the posting of your commentary this week on etusd. Sorry, but I need to get other things done, and it is very time consuming for me to post comments on all 180 submissions.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

46 comments:
But I didn't get one! :(
you were supposed to get the h.w sheet after you finished writing the commentary in class.
ummm... i didn't bring home the homework packet! can anyone give me the words?
can we turn the thanksgiving poem early like on Wednesday or something for extra credit?
And do we have to do the bottom of the worksheets?
HI! Atharva, I think we should not do the bottom of the worksheets.
HI! Willy, the vocab words are:-
01) astronomy
02) asteroid
03) constellation
04) stelliform
05) astrodome
06) astrologer
07) stellar
08) aster
09) asterisk
10) disaster
And Willy the root words are astr=star and stell=star.
@willy and you say i fail? look at yourself
hmmm? u still fail.
by the way Sahil, thanks!
go to http://quizlet.com/group/73785/ for vocab test
Thanks for quizzlet, Willy.
Sorry, a spelling error (quizlet)
:):):):):)
what is spelled wrong shail?
oh i see
hi ya all!
Oh!!! one more spelling mistake!!!
Its SAHIL not SHAIL!!!
hello is any one on
does any one no the website for the 7th grade math book answer quick if you no
Hey, when is the thanksgiving day acrostic due. i know that its assigned next week or something.
miguel just do it and have it ready if you are so sure.
callie i'm not sure if you can use other teacher's mathbooks... who do you have though?
Miguel, thanksgiving acrostic is due on Tuesday. (11/23/2010)
@callie just go on etusd and go to ms. calames class and the mathbook is there so just click the thing that says mathbook...sorry if this doesnt help i think you have calame but idk anyways good luck
is there any gebel homework??
<3kyra
@ callie the link is:http://my.hrw.com/
and the
user name-calamestuden
password-mathiscool
thanks mady and anne i didnt get last nights homework so i thought maybe it was the math book i really dont no
wat did we do today at school? i was absnt
go to http://quizlet.com/group/73785/ for practice tests
man the videos for mrs creek are boring help me im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored )=
this video ia so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont want to watch it
ia is supposed 2 b is
just fineshed video so happy
really! you know Ms.Gladden reads this...
ok bye
what did we do today? i wasnt here...
hello is anyone on ?!!
Ms. Gladden, I sent you the article for the Bulldog Award Winners
Ms. Gladden, should we complete reading our books The Watsons Go To Birmingham from Chapters 12-Epilogue till tuesday or we can complete on monday?
Sahil we can finishit whenever we want
look i got a new picture
By the way,thanks Raymond or :)(::
i got the last coment i think
Post a Comment