


Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
20 comments:
yay first one
who has randrup social studies
Ha!Ha!Ha!Second One!!!
ugh i hate study island i dont get this one this week
What will be there on Thursday's test?
Needed extremely
On Thursday's test, there will be roots, study island, and vocabulary
YA! MS.GLADDEN IS POSTING HOMEWORK SHEETS AGAIN!(sorry i was on CAPS lock
i like your picture of the cat
Thanks Ronald
If acrostic is due on Friday, what is 1 stamp for on the homework paper???
Can somebody reply faster please...
there is no tic-tac-toe this week right?
Can anybody reply faster.
Needed extremely...
There is no tic tac toe
haha sahil. no one answer u
and it is because no one knows
I think u are right...
hi
is ther a pacet 4 break
Raymond there is no packet for break.
Post a Comment