Monday, December 6, 2010

Homework Sheets

Dear Parents and Students,

I can not scan and post my homework packets for the time being as my computer seems to have a virus that has come out again even though I have it protected. I can not scan any documents at home and then post them and I do not have a scanner at school that I can use, thus I am not able to post the homework packets until there is a change. My computer at home will need to be fixed somehow. I apologize, but I made copies of the homework packet and gave it to everyone on Friday. That is how we will need to do this until I am able to fix the problem, which may be a while. So don't lose it when I give it to you, or plan ahead.

Sorry.
Ms. Gladden

29 comments:

ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronald koh said...

HA!HA!HA!FIRST ONE

ronald koh said...

Is anyone on?

ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ha Kyung Y.Period2 said...

ha ha first time on ms. gladden's blog :)

Sahil Bhatt Per 1 said...

Is graphic organizer due on Thursday?
Answer needed extremely!

Briahna A. :) said...

@ronald.. that was random

@sahil im pretty sure its either due tommorow or thursday

How are we going to get the grammor sheets then!? i nvr got one on friday. all i got was the first three sheets!

Callie said...

i need the last 2 ones

Callie said...

never mind!!!!

Briahna A. :) said...

SO DO I! im so confused!

ronald koh said...

Sahil the graphic organizer is due on Thursday.

Unknown said...

there is no grammar sheets this week.(x

®¥Ώ Ⓣ. ℙĕ®. ④ said...

Viruses are very evil. That is why you should use Mac computer. Haha I don't have a Mac though.

Sahil Bhatt Per 1 said...

Thank You Ronald & Bree!!!

ronald koh said...

Your welcome Sahil

ronald koh said...

Ryo you are right! Viruses are evil because all viruses that use human as their host are contangious.

ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sahil Bhatt Per 1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronald koh said...

Is the test on Friday is the same thing as last week?

ronald koh said...

166 questions and 94 percent!! I can't believe it!!

Sahil Bhatt Per 1 said...

The test on Friday is the same thing as last week, just study the vocab words, study island, and the words such as Am, Is, Are, Was, Were, Be, Been, Being, Have, Had, Has, Do, Did, Does. And is that your study island score?

ronald koh said...

Is it the one I got a 94 percent? Yes! Does anyone have Ms. Calame? I just want to know if we have any homework for Ms. Calame.

ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronald koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronald koh said...

Someone plase give me ideas and page numbers to prove Byron is trying to change as effectively as he can for "The Watsons Go to Birmingham." Needed extremely.

ronald koh said...

WHY IS PEOPLE NOT ANSWERING TO MY QUESTION?!!!

Raymond :) (: said...

idk ronald );