Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
37 comments:
Hi, Ronaldo
I WAS SECOND AND THIRD
fourth :P
wowwwww...btw, didn't we already get this in class??
Who is Going to Seaside for CJSF and by the way do we need to sign up for it.
who went to seaside for cjsf today?
it was soooooooooo awesome!
i agree it was intense
i know we have to have one main character in our story, but what if there are two main protagonists in the story?????
then put both of themmm...
idk.
Do you title it Book Response, or the name of the book?
book response for *title of the book*
Wow Ronald using my sentence to get people to join your blog eh? Not cool man not cool.
Yeah, i agree ryo.
Not cool ronald, not cool. :/
i just realized something....we don't comment on ms. gladden's blog as much anymore....because during to first months of school, we used to comment like average 100 daily....
thanks for the advice ryo
That wasn't a compliment and every ones forgeting that this is a language art teacher's blog and not facebook, so you should use proper sentences.
@Hannah
We should try to reach 100 comments again.
does anyone know what we put on the back page for the book cover for Wetzel? i know it a recview but in detail...
@ryo: i know, right?
@anne: review, comments about the book, style (what kind), humanistic (was it or not), and effects on society.
who's coming to the science fair?
THANK YOU HANNAH!
Im not sure if I can go to the science fair. Too busy :/
I was looking at older posts and i found one with 205 comments. ☺
wowww...thats a lot!
Sooooooooo. How was the science fair? I had to do church schtuff so i couldn't go.
@ miguel
there is one with 465 from a year ago.
@ronald
you do know that is the exact name of kyle okamuro's old blog? Why are you copying him? Make your own, don't copy other people's stuff just to look cool...
@miguel: science fair was boring, as usual and noel was too busy inspecting ryo's abs...
@ryan: we should like comment more on ms. gladden's blog again...it became so....like deserted....
People i made up a new blog
http://alcoolestblog.blogspot.com/
Please join
Ronald,if I had a dislike botton I would press it at least 100 times for making too much blog that nobody even visits, one is enough Ronald changing your blog name won't make a difference. One!!!
Oh yeah we were playing tag the whole time @ science fair.
Post a Comment