Sunday, September 11, 2011

Creating a Gmail account

Creating a Gmail account
GMAIL

We have created this blog so that you can always use it and comment between each other. There are restrictions, so you will not be able to comment if you do not create a the gmail account as described below. This will be used this year while you are 7th graders and next year as 8th graders.


1. Go to mail.google.com and create a new email account. (You may need parental help.)
2. Use your first name, last initial, period, CMMS, year of promotion: AnitaGPer1CMMS2012.
3.Change display name to include first name last initial and period.

(Mr. Gersons' students do not need to create another account. The period you have him will be sufficient.)


4. Post a comment to this blog by clicking on the comment link below using the new gmail account. (We are using this device to help out with identifying students to the blog.)

23 comments:

HanbieR.per.6 said...

OMG!!! I'm the first one to comment!!!! haha~ yea!

HanbieR.per.6 said...

wait... I got that wrong!!!! let me fix that~

HanbieR.per.6 said...

I fixed it!! haha

Anonymous said...

NUMBERO DOS!

MiaF.Period4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiaF.Period4 said...

I just realized you don't need to make a whole new gmail account. I didn't and it allows you to choose your own display name.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Created my gmail account

Shotaro Yamada Per 1 said...

I made my gmail account

Anonymous said...

I created my account.

Anonymous said...

hello

MatthewKPer2CMMS2013 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MatthewKPer2CMMS2013 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MatthewKPer2CMMS2013 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MatthewKPer2CMMS2013 said...

I did it!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Boom goes the dynamite, I did it!!

helenper42013 said...

The Gmail was hard to make, but got itt :)

HanbieR.per.6 said...

Janet: Janet!!! I didn't know you had Mrs.Galdden! Well.. I think you told me.. I probably forgot..
well bye~

MarinaKPer4:P said...

Hanbie: Hanbie!!!!
I didn't know you had Ms. Gladden!

HanbieR.per.6 said...

Hi! Does anyone have Mrs. Calame for fouth period?? I can't get enrolled in ETUSD. Please help me! Blog on FAST!

MatthewKPer2CMMS2013 said...

Hanbie, the enrollment key for fourth period is, Calame4.

ChristiHPer4 said...

I got my gmail account thanks to mom