


Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
6 comments:
Does anyone know if the Philadelphia Eagles won today? Not a football fan... ( I think its football...) But I sure hope they won because Mr. Wetzell's face is going to be bright with a smile if they win:D Go Eagles!!~
Never mind... The Eagles LOST to the Bears by 6 points!!!! Bears:30 to Eagles:24 ... NOOOOOOO!!! :( No extentions in homeworks:(
p.s. nobody tell Mr. Wetzell that I used the L word.. ;)
Does anyone know what should we add to the copy Veteran's Day Poem we give to the army?
Thanks in advance.
Edward:
You have to include the person's name, but you can have thier name on the copy you give to Ms. Gladden too.
Edward (and Marina)
You also have the option of typing a personal note under your name, grade, and date. you would write it out of "Officer Andrew/Andy" and write something like, "Thanks for fighting for us!" or something along those lines...
Julie(:
Thanks students for helping those who needed help.
Ms. Gladden
Post a Comment