Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Study Island

Just as a note

Study Island will be down for a few days. It will take a few days to transfer funds and get the re-registration completed. I will extend the assignment. Do not panic. I can't access it either.
Ms. Gladden

7 comments:

JulieKper3(: said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Julie(:

namoo said...

May you please post up this week's homework packet? I was absent Friday and wasn't able to get one. :(

HanbieR.per.6 said...

@Lauren: High Five!!! HAHAHA I was absent too.... So I did't get the packet... Please post it... And how do we take the test? Thanks in advance.
-Hanbie Ro-

JulieKper3(: said...

Hanbie (and Lauren of course)

I was absent a few weeks ago on a Thursday (but I still didn't take the test.) Tell Ms. Gladden on Monday and she will gove you a power lunch for the upcoming week... No need to freak out (like I totally did;)

haha,
Julie;]

namoo said...

HE-HE-HE!okay so I don't have to panic! :]

JulieKper3(: said...

FYI there is an extra credit assignment on ETUSD...

Ms. Gladden said...

Thanks Julie. It's just too bad most of the students don't look at the notes or my blog.