Monday, December 28, 2009

Extra Credit

Thanks to Eric Xu who saw there was an extra credit posted today and blogged it to everyone. Way to stay on top of things Eric. :) Just thought I would let everyone now it is only open until the 31st. Last extra credit for this year. Good luck. Hope everyone is enjoying their time off.

Well I decided to change the extra credit and leave it open until the 4th of January. We'll see how many students who really need it actually try it. Thanks to those who already did. There may be a bonus for those 17 students.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ms. Gladden! Hope you have a great holiday!

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

lol, ya not many students are checking the blog. When I heard at first that the etusd quiz was only open until the day before, I was was like, "What!!!!" , but I checked etusd anyway and saw that it was still open and took it, i was confused, but now i know. Thanks Ms. Gladden! Have a great rest of the break, (even if it's only a few days)