




Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
35 comments:
yes!!!!!first comment!!!
i just like 2 b the 1st 1
i feel like im a loner.....
Number 3 Pretzel! You aint so lonely
Hey, now I'm lonely!
Is the parts of speech poem due Thursday or Friday?
thursday marissa.
who knows where to find number 6 on the study guide
i mean the answer for number 6
Thanks
Ms Gladden, is chapter 2 test from Language Arts book? If so, what page? Study guide for Chapter2 test homework is for which story?
you can find the answers on 107 & 108. The chapter 2 test is for the whole chapter
than you soooo much marissa u r a life saver.
what are articles
there is etusd
Can we use flash cards instead of post-it notes for the book response?
i think soo monica.... oops i mean paul frank
teeheee
Thanks Marissa G!!!!!
I got 100% on the etusd quiz.
Ms. Gladden in our english class we had a major trouble... in the 'Possestive' worksheet number one wouldnt it be goats' because it said plural and beside look at number eight that one i got correct which was the smae thing as number one please answer quicly kkkkk ~thank you~
and ms gladden forgot are you going to post up the five question's answer of the test i kinda forgot about what the question was so . . .i was wondering if you can do that for me and my class kkkk ~ thank you ~
if you will.
i willing to get this test a 100% so i can have a relaxing winter break kkkkkk please doooo answer fast im going off my computer soon so . . . kkkkkk thank you for your support! kk
hey
Hi everyone!
ummmmm Yo HAn is Posessive not Posestive????
hi
Hi Ms. Gladden,
I'm confused about the acrostic poem. Is the whole sentence supposed to be in capital letter and underlined or just the word that starts with the fist letter.
Ex.
C is for the holiday COOKIES my mom makes every year for family and friends.
or...
Ex.
C IS FOR THE HOLIDAY COOKIES MY MOM MAKES EVERY YEAR FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
(it doen't underline so anything that is written in capital letters is also underlined)
Thanks! jordyn Cramer per.2
Jordyn, the correct one is the first example:
C is for the holiday COOKIES my mom makes every year for family and friends.
Remember to underline it too.
IF I AM DOING THE ALLITERATION DO I MAKE IT WITH HIGHLIGHT OR DO I CAPITALIZE THE SENTENCE
You do both, for all the words that start with that letter, Ex.THE TINSEL TICKLES my TASTE. (I know that it doesn't make sense, but that was an example, and you underline all those words because your supposed to underline the word for the acrostic letter.
thanks rachel
actually kathy you are supposed to highlight thte whole sentence too. Oh yeah THANKS ERIC!
How come no one uses the blog much anymore?
Someone answer my question
Lol, Matthew... there's just no new posts... And, Jordyn, I did tell her to highlight them, he he.
Post a Comment