Sorry I did not add that you must complete tic tac toe for next week, but that is a given.
It has been assigned every week since the beginning of the year when you have root vocabulary, therefore, you should know that it is assigned.
Since I was not at Calle today, I will run the scantrons on Monday and post the list of those who earned a 100% on my window.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I hope I get 100% Yay! WAHAHAHAHAHA! First comment!
me too i really wish i did too kkk you know what second the best Rachel
So on monday right ms. gladden why weren't you here today are you not felling well kkkk
I LIKE PIE!
DO YOU?
IF YOU DO, SAY HAHA =)
TEEHEE!
Well, then. The one who gets first place always wins, but, you know sometimes second is okay. (Cough cough) Just kidding.
Told ya Go. We do have Tic-Tac-Toe
i was wondering if we have tosend a secret message to a friend
i was also wondering about the second page on the packet. (vocab)
which letters do we write. the ones on the outside or the ones on the inside. im confused.
we do not have to do the letter to a friend i asked miss gladden today in class
thanx lindsey
Darn.... anyways, i got a new picture
Post a Comment