Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homework Feb 16 -19








13 comments:

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Are we aloud to use I or me for the persuasive essay?

XD Go Kagiya said...

you spelled allowed wrong, Jordan

Wataru Okada!!!!!!!!!! said...

who cares Go

TrentO per6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TrentO per6 said...

Ms. Gladden, do we have to write #2 on the persuasive essay sheet in letter format? If so, I can't find it in the handbook, which is where the packet says it should be.

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Well you spelled my name wrong GO!! :)

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Jordyn: You can use I and/or you.

Trent: I think the letter format is the Address (Calle Mayor's) and date on the right hand corner.
Then, on the left side, put Dear... and go on with your letter.

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

, but do we double space the letter

KathyS. Per.2 said...

ms gladden,
do we have to turn in our rough drafts tommorow?

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Wait! Do both choices have to be written in letter format?

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

I'm pretty sure both choices have to be written in letter format, and they have to be double spaced.

allencper5(^-^') said...

do we have to put a adress
if we do what do we put???????

allencper5(^-^') said...

someone anwser my question