Sunday, September 20, 2009

Creating a Gmail account

GMAIL

We have created this blog so that you can always use it and comment between each other. There are restrictions, so you will not be able to comment if you do not create a the gmail account as described below. This will be used this year while you are 7th graders and next year as 8th graders.


1. Go to mail.google.com and create a new email account.
2. Use your first name, last initial, period, CMMS, year of promotion: AnitaGPer1CMMS2011.
3.Change display name to include first name last initial and period.

(Mr. Gersons' students do not need to create another account. The period you have him will be sufficient.)


4. Post a comment to this blog by clicking on the comment link below using the new gmail account. (We are using this device to help out with identifying students to the blog.)

789 comments:

1 – 200 of 789   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Hello.
I am Eric X. in Per. 5.

JeffreyK Per.4 said...

Hey I have have began to blog embrace your inner nerdiness

TylerF_Per4 said...

Hi. I am in period 4.

TylerF_Per4 said...

I set my "Send Mail As" to TylerF4 but I only see Tyler here. Am I supposed to change this somewhere else in my gmail account?

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Helllllooo <3. Katie from Per 3 :D!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Gladden, I have created my account.
-Lucas Abel, Period 6

Vivian★ said...

Hello<3
I am Vivian Lee in Per.3 :)

Andy said...

Hi Ms.Gladden ! This Andy From Per.3 :]

♫♪Michelle H.♪♫ said...

Hey Mrs.Gladden
It's Michelle from per.5 :)

Anonymous said...

HEY KIDS.
& Ms. Gladden.
I'm THE COOL KID.. I mean.. Jasmine from 5th period.
:D

Adam D. Per.6 said...

Hi! I am in Period 6. I am Adam.

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...

I think im on
Im actually in your period 3

Kamron S. per 5 said...

hello I am Kamron S. per 5

MelissaLPer3 said...

Hey.

Adam D. Per.6 said...

Do I need a blogger account too, or just the GMail?

Unknown said...

hey
this is joy in period 2

Kori:] said...

Hi Im Kori From Per.3.. how do i set a picture for like wut some of you guys have?????

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey wat is up gys

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey gys wats up

Unknown said...

AMY YOO 2ND PERIOD(:
made gmail.

Anonymous said...

Perlie Yang, Per. 3(;
YEAY! I MADE A GMAIL. :D

Anonymous said...

I did it?

Anonymous said...

Hi!! This is Eiley Ikeda from 3rd period :)

KatieR. Per.6 said...

EVERYBODY, IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING OR TO CHANGE ANYTHING FILLFREE TO ASK ME. MY BLOGGER HAS STEPS FOR HTML,BLOGGING,PICTURE AND DISPLAY NAME. Ask me anything, sometimes im a computer nerd to figure things out. :D and.. LOL anne :D yesh you did do it, im so proud of you LOL : D~

Unknown said...

Hi

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Hii :]

Unknown said...

Hi it is Matt I am in period 3

BryanL Per. 4 said...

First just make a gmail account and you can have whatever you want as you adress. Ex. insertcatchyemailadresshere@gmail.com.
Then go to your mail. Then go to the top of the screen and you should see titles labeled calendar,documents, photos, reader, sites, web, and more. Click more and scroll down to even more. Then a page should pop up with different links. Click on the link titled "Blogger"under Communicate, show & share. Then go to the top right hand corner of the blogger website, type in your email address and your password. Now, go to edit profile, and edit it so that you screen name is how Ms. Gladden showed you. Now you have a blogger! Yay!

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Sorry... change all of the "yous" to "your"

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Correction Bryan, you cant put whatever you want for Email, Ms. Gladden told us to put Your name last inital,period,CMMS and 2011. :)

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Uh.. Yes you can. My screen name for blogger is BryanL Per4, and my email address is pacmandisser. I don't really see any similarities in that at all. You can have your email address be WHATEVER you want. You just have to correct your blooger profile so your screen name says, BryanL Per2CMMS2011

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Adam, you do not have to have a blogger, That is for fun or anything you feel like blogging :]

☆☮♥kathryn♥☮☆ period 3 :P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatieR. Per.6 said...

Well, your going by your opinion, Im going by what Ms. Gladden told us. Your in my class so i know this but, I'm guessing your in what, Mr. Gerson's class? cause i know your in my 3rd period. And technically yours is that way because Ms. Gladden told us your allowed to use Mr. Gerson's also. His directions could have been different from ms. Gladden's. He could have told you ,you could put whatever you want for Email. So dont listen to me if you dont want to. Im just going by what ms. Gladden said :]

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Gladden, it's me Trey. Im in period 6. I created an email address through gmail and I want to know your email address. I thought it was your blog but it failed to send.
Thank you,
Trey

Ms. Gladden said...

Remember to go in and edit your profile so that only your name and per. appear when blogging.
Ms. G

Ms. Gladden said...

Remember to put your period in the edited profile. I need to know what period you are posting from. Thanks.

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Lol, im so scared about posting things mostly because, im usually sure im right on them because i pay attention in class, but also at the same time from getting owned at something. LOL... okay that was random but yea.. Sorry people :] i post like crazy cause i am crazy. o.o~ i'll try not to post a lot. x-o I'll prob not answer questions anymore prob cause...im tired of Bryan...xD LOL dont mind me people i'ma log now. XD

Anonymous said...

hi i am surabhi agrawal in your 6th period

Ms. Gladden said...

I love the interaction between Katie and Bryan. I'm not sure what you arguing about but one of these days you both can show me what you are talking about. Okay. For now you both could be correct.
Ms. G

Taylor Brydon period 3 said...

Hi this is Taylor from period 3

☆☮♥kathryn♥☮☆ period 3 :P said...

HELLO:)im kathryn shiroma in your period 3

KatieR. Per.6 said...

lol. i prefer not to explain, Brian can, Mainly because it's something simple and not important...i guess. It's something I probably shouldn't of said, i didn't think he'd respond. But that's what surprises are. x]

KatieR. Per.6 said...

My bad,, Bryan LOL I put Brian. xD Sorry for my bad spelling and things...That's one thing i dont care about unless im doing an essay or homework assignment, or am in class. X]

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey gys waz up its ashkan

Dylan M. Per.5 said...

I finally figured out how to get here!!!! I was accidentally typing in: glad2teach@blogspot.com but i was supposed to put glad2teach.blogspot.com!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Congrats Dylan :]

AshkanS.period42011 said...

im per 4 its ashkan

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Cool Ashkan.. saying, "hey gys waz up its ashkan," Millions of times is ...odd. Lol. We know your ashkan, no need to repeat for the 4th time. x]

Dylan M. Per.5 said...

Now...how do I add a pic?

KatieR. Per.6 said...

First log in. With the log in page click edit profile next to your not yet picture and name. Scroll down to Photograph. You can either Browse from your computer or you can use a picture from the web. Wahlah!


Check my profile for other things x]

KatieR. Per.6 said...

technicly you already logged in x] sorry, i just copied and pasted :]

Dylan M. Per.5 said...

Thank you! I'm going to try that now.

KatieR. Per.6 said...

So, to skip that step instead of logging in you can just click your name which links to your main profile. xD

matthewy said...

hi this is matthew yamamoto. does anyone have a Question

KatieR. Per.6 said...

your welcome Dylan xD

Unknown said...

aasfasfaassfafasfsafasfsaffasfasfaaaaaaaaaaaasfafasfasfasfasfasfasfasf

SavannahM Per.6 said...

I did it! I'm finally in. This is Savannah M. from Per.6. Peace out.

Dylan M. Per.5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hello I am michelle mo in per.3 ^^

April said...

Hey everyone I finished the whold packet!

Anonymous said...

hello(: Ellen Hsieh from per 5

April said...

Oops I didnt know I posted three times sorry

April said...

Hi Ellen!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

dw april. Nice :P now you have no packet homework!! exept for studying for the quiz/test of course :P!

April said...

Is anyone on?

April said...

Hi Katie!!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Hi april ^^

April said...

this is so cool! its the first time i have been on so i dont know very much

April said...

do we have to type the word verification each time?

KatieR. Per.6 said...

lol. dw I'll help you if you need help. XD I'll usually be on all day after 3:00 till about 8:30 except on Thursday and Tuesdays i have soccer practice. XD

April said...

katie are you there?

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Yes.

KatieR. Per.6 said...

and yes you have to lol

April said...

THIS IS AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
;)

KatieR. Per.6 said...

lol. ikr the only place where about 1/6 of the kids in school chat! : D unless they are lazy people. :]

April said...

im going to go on this all the time!!

April said...

im a lazy person rofl

April said...

how did you put on that picture?

KatieR. Per.6 said...

LOL. i am to, except for today. i dont know why o.o~ ;_;

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Click your name, click edit profile next to your not yet picture and name. Scroll down to Photograph. You can either Browse from your computer or you can use a picture from the web. Wahlah!

April said...

do you think people are watching us?

AshkanS.period42011 said...

did u gys finish tonight assiment

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Maybe LOL.

April said...

ok brb

KatieR. Per.6 said...

ohh there's one ;-;

KatieR. Per.6 said...

and yes I did. xD

AshkanS.period42011 said...

i'm almost done

KatieR. Per.6 said...

hm.. xD I'm deciding whether i want to do more or not..

AshkanS.period42011 said...

:}:}:}:}:}:}

KatieR. Per.6 said...

xD

AshkanS.period42011 said...

this is annoying every time someone texts it makes anoise on my iphone

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Lmfao.

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

Hey april look at my pic

KatieR. Per.6 said...

LMFAO. i think April died. xD

AshkanS.period42011 said...

im barely ever going to go

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

hey katie how did you do your layout with the polka dots cute

KatieR. Per.6 said...

ill brb LOL someone called me D:

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Click your name,on My blogs click your blog.click customize on the top right. on the left the brownish tab it says Page Elements, Fonts and Colors, Edit HTML, and Pick New Template...click pick new template and scroll down to polka dot there D!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

:D!*

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Everyone died. o.o

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

Thnx Katie

KatieR. Per.6 said...

no problem XD

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey is anyone ther

KatieR. Per.6 said...

i am. xD

Unknown said...

Hello, Ms. Gladden
I have created my g-mail account.

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

katie do you think april is coming back

April said...

im back!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

lol nice timing.

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

aprilllll

April said...

wait my pic isnt showing up!

AshkanS.period42011 said...

who her is in per 4

April said...

my picture is awesome

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Did you Save it? :]

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Per 3 x3

April said...

BRB

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

look at my pic you guys

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Look at mine :] Beware my monkey's attack o.o

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

again!

April said...

back

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Yuh. she must have messed up. xD

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Wb. ah pretty <3

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Aprill enable acces to your profile i want to see it : D

April said...

i gtg good night!!

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

did you see mine april

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Night april<3

April said...

i dont know how to enable it but see you at school

KatieR. Per.6 said...

hm~ i have to go in 3 mins. xD

KatieR. Per.6 said...

kay ask me tomorrow and i'll tell you how.

April said...

BYE BYE!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

And don't ask me during school time lol. i give better descriptions if i actruly look at it. xD

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Bye ^^

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey is my picture showing

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Yuh it is. xD

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Well, i gotta go. xD Everyone have a very dreamy and wonderful night! x] See you tomorrow,and on blogger :D!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA! I am No Name With A Name Above! I like salmon...no not really. Hooooo ha ha hahahahahha!

Anonymous said...

wait that doesn't look right. Kyle< I have a secret! BRAINS!!!

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Matt, look at my picture

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Wait... Matt?! Why did i write matt?! I meant andrew

Anonymous said...

Andrew Mabey says- hey that's messed up! It says my name itsn't a word! I'm gonna sue Bill gates! la lallalalalalalala! bogblogbogblog

Anonymous said...

what the junk?

Anonymous said...

I gotta go bryan! See ya tomorrowowowowowowowo!

Anonymous said...

you wish bryan

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey is anyone online

KatieR. Per.6 said...

I wish you people would enable your profile so we can all see how pretty it is :D!

To enable Profile:click your name,
Click Edit Profile,Under Privacy,Check Show my profile.

(*.*)RachelS(*.*)per4 said...

hey wats up!!

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Hey rachel

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Hello?

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Hi peoplez :D!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Bryan shut up after i said hi Lmao ...

BryanL Per. 4 said...

I'm still here

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Is anybody else here? o__o~ If so, Stop hiding XD

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Lawl nice picture. xD

KatieR. Per.6 said...

No problem xD

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

hey katie

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Hi marissa xD

BryanL Per. 4 said...

HI GUYS

BryanL Per. 4 said...

BYE GUYS

KatieR. Per.6 said...

Everyone died. xD Is everyone getting ready for school? :D

KatieR. Per.6 said...

I'll see you guys all at school :D! Holla. o.o~ X3

(*.*)RachelS(*.*)per4 said...

hey everyone its rachel from 4th per.

(*.*)RachelS(*.*)per4 said...

i have a question
do we have to fill out the comment thing everytime we blog?

Unknown said...

hi everyone! was there any homework for 9-22-09?

TrishaL.Per4 said...

Heey[:
Trisha Lee from Period Four .

Anonymous said...

how do i edit my profil on gmail???? help please

Sami E. said...

Heyy. :D<3
its Sami period 5

Unknown said...

hey monica... just google it. i had to fix mine too, and i ogt it off yahoo answers. hope it helps!
Lizzie :D

Unknown said...

hi sami

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sami E. said...

Heyy :D<3
its Sami, per. 5

Unknown said...

ummm. u said that already.

Unknown said...

ok laterz!!!

AshkanS.period42011 said...

Hey gys wat up

April said...

hey people my blog is on aprilyaya.blogspot.com

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

hey rachael

(*.*)RachelS(*.*)per4 said...

hi!!

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

and april

April said...

i dont know how to add people!!

AshkanS.period42011 said...

Who's on

April said...

i made a blog!
hi marissa!

April said...

can someone tell me how to add people?

April said...

brb

♫♪Michelle H.♪♫ said...

katie...you're like on 24/7

April said...

i have to go eat dinner

(*.*)RachelS(*.*)per4 said...

hey wats up people im bored.... well i gtg bye!!!!

April said...

bye everyone!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

hii. LOL i just wanted to say hii ii'll be on in like an hour soccer rpactice <3 o3o

April said...

hi katie

April said...

is anyone on?

April said...

oh whatever bye everyone!

CalvinT period 5 said...

HI APRIl this iz Alvin

Wataru Okada!!!!!!!!!! said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEY

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey guys

CalvinT period 5 said...

hi ashkan

CalvinT period 5 said...

brb g2g to da bookstore stay on

AshkanS.period42011 said...

hey calvin do u hav Gebel

CalvinT period 5 said...

bye

AshkanS.period42011 said...

is anyone in Gebel i ned to no if we hd hmwk

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

hi calvin

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 789   Newer› Newest»