Dear Students,
For some reason my MLA pyramid on my computer will not upload to this web site. I have to make a copy and then scan it; therefore I need to get one from school and bring it home. I will do that tomorrow, so that you can do it over the weekend.I have also asked Mrs. Martinez to please send it to Mrs. Lee so that she can upload it to the Calle web site. I'm not sure how long that will take. Be patient. Thanks.
Ms. Gladden
The All About Me paper is not due until Sept. 18th. Don't worry, I will explain things and have you write them into your agenda.
I will be posting the homework sheets you will be receiving on Friday tonight. The only homework you have tonight is to fill out the parent information on the yellow sheet and make sure your parent signs it in the proper area. Thanks.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment