Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Noun Quiz on etusd

If you really listened today in class while I was teaching, then you heard me say that there is a noun quiz on etusd. I explained how to get on and what to do. It will be extra credit points towards your test scores in zangle. I will not repeat myself and explain it again. The extra credit will be for those who payed attention. Good luck. I saw that by 5:30 only 5 had tried it.

I will check homework tomorrow for both definitions (Monday evenings homework) and grammar sheets as that is Tuesday evenings homework.

22 comments:

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

hat are the specifications for the self prtrait poem and can we use word Art?

Adam D. Per.6 said...

I completed the noun quiz with 100% Yay!

Adam D. Per.6 said...

I listened this time.

MLYHOOPS said...

i got 100% on my noun quiz too! :)

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

I got 83%, and I'm perfectly Ok with that!!!

Sami E. said...

Heyy Ms. Gladden. srry i read your noun quiz thinq, but i wuznt here today...so can you explain it to me.....?

LindseyOper4 said...

I got a 100% on the quiz too! (even though I didn't hear about in class)

esther said...

what is the user name supposed to be?

LindseyOper4 said...

for the hw would football game be one compound noun?

LindseyOper4 said...

ur id number i think but it should say on the website

Anonymous said...

that sucks i got an 83%. Oh well

♫♪Michelle H.♪♫ said...

i got a 100%!!

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

Hey everybody go to my blog and comment CLICK MY NAME!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I got 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

I got a 100%! Ya, Wohoo!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

-High five Rachel- :D! i got a 100% too XDDD

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

High five Katay! Woohhohohohohoohohhohohohohhohohohohhohho!

KatieR. Per.6 said...

yay. Rachel what's up lately? XD omg im beginning to spam again o_o

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

Yo, kaytay!

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

hAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

KatieR. Per.6 said...

xD is it hard for you to pronounce my name? LOL jking Kaytay is fine x3

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

Lol "Kaytay"