Saturday, November 21, 2009

Homework Due Tuesday Nov. 24

A few things:
Make sure you fit the poem to 1 page
Make sure you have one line as a simile
a different line as a metaphor
and a different line as an alliteration
and then highlight those 3 lines in YELLOW highlighter.

Don't forget Study Island: I am leaving it open until Sunday evening 10 PM.

Have a wonderful vacation.
If you are absent on Monday and Tuesday I will post the What we are thankful for paper on line. It must be hand written in ink. We are doing that in class on Monday (a rough draft in our journals) and Tuesday (a final copy in ink on special paper.)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
XD Go Kagiya said...

I LIKE PIE

TEEHEE!

david lord said...

Ms. Gladden, who got 100% on the test Friday? I would really like to know.

Sean K Per.3 TA said...

Ms. Gladden put a new quiz on eTusd. It's on capitalization.

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Do we have to write a rough drat tonigh for home work?