Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
8 comments:
HEY WUZZUP!
YAY! 1st COMMENT
TEEHEE
Go, you little...person.
Ha ha.
Dat was funny...
Hey, look at the date and time I posted this. Right below...
Grrr. Brain-Block! im stuck on "E" on the acrostic poem.
Andrew,
whats so special about your post time???
11/12/09
6:21?
Nothing....
It was just...
a way to take up space, shall we say?
Takumi, you should come over to my house! It wood bee sew fun!
Who got 100% on the test? :)
I haven't graded the other part of the test. I will be taking my time this week with that. I had to finish all the book reports and post grades and Monday is my birthday so I won't be grading that evening. Sorry. I'll get them back in plenty of time. The tic tac toe goes on the Senteo test anyway.
will the people who got 100% on the senteo part have to do tic tac toe?
Post a Comment