Periods 2 and 3:
Since I had a sub and she did not quite understand that this essay is to be written completely in class, please do not do it for homework. That is why I had you use your journals.
YOU DO NOT HAVE HOMEWORK TONIGHT WRITING THE ESSAY!!!!
Your homework is to create the Thanksgiving Acrostic that is due tomorrow. That is all.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
there's a new eTusd. It's on capitalization.
thanx
Yes, Thank you.
it is sooo hard to make a metaphor..... HELP
Just write, like, my memories of thanksgiving dinners are diamonds shining in my heart or something like that.
Sorry, that was my other account. It's me! Rachel! Anonymous.
Sorry, I'm not Per.3 I'm Per.6.
there is a quiz on etusd
Thanks! I got 100%.
Do we have to write a rough drat tonigh for home work?
Post a Comment