



Welcome to Language Arts 7 Glad2Teach Blog. I will post extra help for students and review things that were taught that day. Hope this forum helps all my students. My e-mail address is: Gladteacher24@gmail.com Please use this is if you want an answer from me about something. I do NOT use schoolnotes anymore. Please be aware of that.
7 comments:
Thanks ! :) By the way, happy birthday !! :) I'm sorry I forgot to get you a present, but I'm bringing you one tomorrow.
There's another etusd quiz; it's on verbs this time :)
thank you marissa i will check out etusd
Thanks marisssa ...
By the way Ms. Gladden, is this week are we doing the outside tictactoe or are we doing across the middle?
I'm confused! :(
thanx marissa
I thought u werent actually say it...
but thanx anyway^_^
for the Pern Dictionary do we us a sentence form the book or do we make the sentence up????
Post a Comment