Saturday, November 7, 2009

Homework Packet Nove. 9 -13






15 comments:

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

Yay! First comment. My blog is awesome! Except that I can't get any where on it, so I have to make another one.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this, Ms. Gladden!

Andy said...

Hehe ^^ I think I accidently placed my packet in my black folder.

kathy said...

Ms.gladden,
for the acrostic poem does it all have to be a word starting with the letter from "veterans"

Sean K Per.3 TA said...

Just so you guys know, there's a new assignment on eTusd. It's on grammer. Check it out

lizzie :D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allencper5(^-^') said...

thanks Sean

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Are the book reports going o be on this quarter's report card?

Anonymous said...

Oh.
I need to do etusd!
Thanks sean
^_^

Ms. Gladden said...

Yup, there is an extra credit on Etusd. Last one for this quarter. :) I will try to grade the book responses and put them on this quarters grade. I have finished 3rd period and am through 1/2 another class. My goal is to finish those this weekend so they can be added to 1st quarter grades.
Kathy, I'm not sure what you are asking. Look at the instructions on the back side of the homework sheet.

Jinho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jinho said...

I got a problem... I can't log in my ETUSD.....

MargauxNPer5 said...

Hey Ms. Gladden, does every line in the Veterans Day poem have to be alliteration? Or does only one line have to be alliteration?

DavidR Per.3 said...

do all the lines have to be alliterations

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Who got 100% on the test?