Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday's DOL

In class today we read page 106 and 107 in the big literature book. Please go over that if you were absent. Then we made a chart in your notebook that had 5 columns. The first column was for Appearances, the 2nd was Action, 3rd is Speech, 4th is Thoughts and feelings and the 5th is Other character's reactions. We will be filling in this chart after we read the story tomorrow and Thursday using real text from the story to prove that type of characterization.



6 comments:

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Hey! First comment today! Lets party!
Whoo whoo!

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Sorry I'm absent. How exactly are we going to format using examples from the text. Are you passing out a worksheet? I would like to know so I can get caught up. :)

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

Wow! I write a lot on this blog! Anyways, Ms. Gladden, I wanted to know when we will get our grades for our book reports?