Monday, October 19, 2009

Book Report Format

This is due on Friday.

Make sure you stop by the computer lab and finish your Roman Flyer if you have not finished it yet.



22 comments:

Sami E. said...

Heyy Ms. Galdden, r u gonna put up
some xtra credit?. first commenttttt! :D

Unknown said...

i can't remember what the thesis statement is.

Sean K Per.3 TA said...

Ms. Gladden, my book is part of a series. May I add another paragraph to explain what already happened?

DavidR Per.3 said...

what is a thesis again

XD Go Kagiya said...

ms. gladden
my book is in 1st person
soooo can i make one of the main characters the auther?

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

David,
The Thesis Statement is the main idea of the book response.

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

Its Master Crab!!!-> >°,,,°< :0
Heheh...

LindseyOper4 said...

is the thesis the 3 main points we are going to talk about in the response??

Ms. Gladden said...

Hey guys, look on ETUSD on Wednesday night.

Jordyn C. Per.4 said...

hi! the thesis statement is the main idea

Anonymous said...

Is there a limit to how many sentences we can have in a paragraph?

Anonymous said...

i do not think so anne

allencper5(^-^') said...

yay i am finished with my book report

Anonymous said...

what are the three main points again....? i know one of them is theme, right? o___O?

Adam D. Per.6 said...

I did the quiz on etusd and I got 80%!

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

Hey i'm doing my book report on Ender's Game What is your book?

MargauxNPer5 said...

Hey Ms. Gladden,
I've been home sick the past couple of days. I've been working on my book report, but I'm not quite finished yet, and I might not be at school tomorrow. But even if I am at school tomorrow, will I still get a good grade if I turn it in on Monday?

ChristopherQ.Per.3 said...

wait, for the post it notes, are index cards ok, Mrs.Gladden?

lizzie :D said...

HELLOOOO???? is anybody there?

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

Hi Lizzy!

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

Hi Lizzy!

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

The three main points are on the sheet posted on the BLOG!!!
They are Setting, Characters, and Plot.