This is how you could write this poem. I am planning to use purple, but you can choose any color you like.
Purple is a color that represents someone who would be royalty.
Purple is like a grape when it is as plump as a plum.
Purple is the color of honor that represents one who has put their own life in jeopardy, saving another life.
Purple makes me feel special and peaceful like the sky during a fantastic sunset.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
That was so beautiful... I am literally crying right now. *Sob* *sob* SO POETIC!!!
tru dat..... tru dat
So flabbergasting... When I was creating mine, I thought it was due on Wednesday. Boy that was a mistake. So, I'm finished already...
Ms. Gladden
I cant choose my favorite color!!
:0 Is it ok if a do more than 1?
Hi Eiley! If you want to do more than 1 poem, then yes, but if you want to do them both in 1 poem, then no. Ya I have two favorite colors I would wnat to do, but not enough time.):
Wait, I forgot how to put a picture in the background of your text for your poem. I've been on for more than an hour, and I still don't remember how.
Never mind I found it.
my pic is bomb :P
Thanks Bryan.:(
You are so kind to Ms. Gladden. You are such a nice person.
I can't pick my color like like a lot of colors
Ms Gladden, i wasn't kidding. It was really good
I thought it was awesome, too! ;)
hi evyone!!!
Ummm. This has nothing to do with the color poem. In the new packet, on the star studded birthday, at the bottom, when it says use definitions in your answers, does that mean use the words in your answers or actual definitions. If we have to use actual definitions I don't know how.
Hi guys
ummmm...anyone want to answer my question?
They want you to answer the questions WITH the vocabulary words in your answer. Ex. For question 1: Whom does GiGi hope to impress? Answer:Genteel Californians
Hope it helps!
Spank you bryan! (haha thanks!)
Anytime Jordyn :)
Hey check out my blog!
Go to my blog too (^_^)
Post a Comment