Suggestions for studying
1. Make sure you complete your Study Island as there are some questions on the test directly from Character Analysis.
2. The vocabulary will be matching just as it was last week.
3. Hopefully you paid attention today as I was going over homework answers, there will questions from both sheets we did today.
4. Both DOL's are on the test. (Look below, and redo the 2 sentences, then go back to your notes and see if you got all the corrections.
5. Those groups that did not complete their story today, make sure you punctuate dialogue correctly.
Don't forget to finish your Fear Is poem. R
Remember, that I am allowing you to do ANY of the tic tac toe activities. They do not need to be real tic tac toe form (diagonal, etc...) I decided to change it as that is what the 8th grade teachers do. Monday evening is still the center, always.
Get your reading log signed by your parent!!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
thanks ms. gladden
Thank you Ms. Gladden this will reaally help
Hi Ms.Gladden I just read on your blog about the Tic Tac Toe not having to go diagonal, etc. And I didn't really have the energy to start on the Tic Tac Toe for the week of October 26,2009 - October 30,2009, and I was wondering if it still accounts to the Tic Tac Toe of that week. I just wanted to make sure, so I could finish it and turn it in by Monday because I feel a lot better than I did on Wednesday. :) Thank You.
Eh? Can anyone help me? I just want to make sure so I can start on my Tic Tac Toe :[
Andy, you can do any of the tic tac toe squares on the paper. Please try to use at least one new square a week. I would like you to expand your horizons, so to speak.
Thank You Ms. Gladden, I think I can finally start on last week's Tic Tac Toe :] So technically for last week's I can do any of the squares, but for each week the 2 squares need to be different?
I want to do the same thing. I don't want to have to change it up every week. It's too much work.
Jennifer, Its not that much work 0.o
And I think you understood me the wrong way :P
Jennifer, your comments are exactly why you haven't gotten a 100%. The work ethic is missing. A little extra time to do something that will help you in the end.
Post a Comment