Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Extra Credit Quiz

There is an extra credit quiz on ETUSD for abstract and concrete nouns. If you take it before it closes it will count for extra credit towards your homework grade.

39 comments:

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Ms. Gladden, I tried the Quiz, but it won't let me submit my answers after I click on the button Submit all and finish. Nothing happens.

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

i got a 100% i am so happy!

XD Go Kagiya said...

Yea ....
Eric is right i tried to submit but it just won't

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Tariq, how did you submit it? It won't work.

Yo Han Seol said...

Mrs. Gladden as u see eric n and go n i having problem with the quiz when we submit nothing happen so immidiely put the answer for this

Anonymous said...

I also tried to submit quiz, but it won't accept it.

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

i dont know i just clicked "sumbit all and finish" then it loaded it said i got 10 out of 10 a 100%. The comment was fantastic. Then i clicked finish and the page went back to etusd showing me my grade again. Uh Mrs. gladden if you could; could you check your etusd account to see if i submitted it?

matthewy said...

i got 100%

matthewy said...

i was able to submit

matthewy said...

anyone there

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

hey guys you should really take interest in my blog its pretty cool!

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

I got 100%!!!!!

LindseyOper4 said...

Does anyone have Mr. Wetzell i was wondering what the "retired words" r so i don't use them in my raft

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

hey look at my pic

LindseyOper4 said...

it won't let me submit my answers either how did u get it to work

LindseyOper4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CalvinMPer.6CMMS2011 said...

The same thing happened to me too, Eric. I tried three computers in my house, and it still would not work. Why wouldn't the Submit All button work?

Adam D. Per.6 said...

I can't get it to submit either. Can I just print out the answers and show them to you? WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...

I pressed submit all and finish after I took the test but no grade popped up, did I do it right?

ALex Per. 2 said...

i cant submit awnsers???!??

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

Hey check out my blog!!!!!!

Scott Lewis per.3 said...

Ms. Gladden, I finished and tried submitting the quiz on Tuesday and Wednesday but it won't let me submit my answers. When I click on the button Submit all and finish nothing happens.

Yo Han Seol said...

Nicky u were supposed press it once n say yes well after that i dont know i got hundred too

Yo Han Seol said...

i think u guys cant do it beacuse ms galdden MAY have locked it

Yo Han Seol said...

i guess this is all i know about so far so........ yeh email ms gladden huh may she is not busy guys r u guys even online ......

ChristopherQ.Per.3 said...

I got a 100

Yo Han Seol said...

..... hello u guys should be on pooy it sucks 4 me only on kkkkkkk..... i ..... guess im .... bored ..... hmmmmmmmm...... i m goin off line.

Yo Han Seol said...

hu the heck r u ..... hi...kkkkk

Yo Han Seol said...

hmmmmm..... bored....bored....

MLYHOOPS said...

come to my blog i have games on it you can play
also you should comment

Jen Chen said...

sure... *yawn* I'm tired. Good nite.

Ms. Gladden said...

Folks, you can only submit it once. If you try to submit more than one time, it wipes it out and doesn't record. If you do it just submit, click yes in the gray box and then exit. It will have recorded in my section.

Ms. Gladden said...

Yo Han,
You need to use proper English. No texting language!

Adam D. Per.6 said...

I got it to work in the computer lab at lunch. And I got 100%.

Calvin M, Per. 6 said...

I tried, but then a box popped out asking ifI'm sure I want to submit. Then, I click on OK and nothing happens. I guess I'll just try in the computer lab tommorow.

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Darn.... I forgot to do it...

Calvin M, Per. 6 said...

I got 100 percent! Finally, it made it through... :D

Anonymous said...

yeah i got 100%

lizzie :D said...

u guys r so lucky! i got a 92!