These are the only 2 students who scored a 100% on the test. I have graded and posted all the tests. Many minor mistakes, so I suggest you slow down and check your paper before you turn it in.
Period 6
Surabhi Agrawal
Vivian Chen
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
I feel so stupid. I forgot to do the DOL section of the test. :(
Wow sean.... Now offense, but that deserves an EPIC FAIL
Sorry. It just slipped my mind.
Oh wow.. Sorry, "Evan" is my little brother's gmail.. He forgot to sign out so his name comes out instead of mine. Don't mind him though. He's weird. Anyways, Sean, it's okay, it happens to everyone
So Bryan, when a sentence ends in (doesn't it), is it a statement or a question?
A question... DARN!!!!!
OMG!!! Wow that is terrifying. Then again, Vivian and Surabhi are both pretty smart. I know that because I know them
ARGH! Every time I take these tests I get at least one wrong. Mrs. Gladden, can't you make it ninety percent and higher for the tests. ARGH! Every time I take these tests I get at least one wrong. Mrs. Gladden, can't you make it ninety percent and higher for the tests.ARGH! Every time I take these tests I get at least one wrong. Mrs. Gladden, can't you make it ninety percent and higher for the tests. ARGH!
Jennifer, it's Ms.Gladden. I didn't get a 100%? Sad.
Wait, really? I didn't get a 100%? NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn it! Really Ms.Gladden? Did you grade aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll of them?
Sorry folks, some made careless mistakes. You are not checking your work or going over the test. Many forgot to complete part of the grammar or skipped the DOL totally.
Yayyyy :) Thanks, Ms. Gladden!
Ms. Gladden. When we wen't over DOL in class i wrote a ? but when someone said to put a period at the end you said it was correct. I studied the corrections so that is why I put a period.
By the way, silly sean, tic tac toe for you.
Sorry, me again. I forgot how many questions are on the test, I'm trying to figure out how many I got wrong. How many wrong is a 96%? Are you going to pass back our tests Ms. Gladden.
Jordyn, I think two wrong is a ninety-six percent.
Aww. I haven't gotten 100 on a test yet.=(
weren't there about 32 questions? correct me if im wrong...I'm going to do the math
I think I might have done it wrong but I did a proportin and it said I got 1.28 wrong. Haha I'll figure it out later
How in the world would you get 1.28 questions wrong? You either did your math wrong or got the wrong number of questions.
Jordyn, you got 2 wrong. There were a total of 48 points. Sorry. I posted about the question mark on the blog for 2nd period. I don't know why I didn't catch that. I was out to lunch or something, maybe getting sick. Anyway.
Jordyn,look at last week, Wednesdays DOL postings, there is a message to 2nd period.
woow.sean you are so smart...LOL just kiddin'..it was just careless mistake everyone makes them...its not that bad all you have to do is tic tac toe...
Who got 100%??
-Kylie
Post a Comment