Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pronoun Song

28 comments:

Adam D. Per.6 said...

Funny song, I,She, we, he, they, and don't forget you. I thought it was clever.

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tariq M. Period 4 said...

amazing i think i am........ crying; actually crying. It was put together so well * * clap... clap....
; ;
0

BryanL Per. 4 said...

Tariq, you just stole my line from my comment about Ms. Gladden's color poem

Kimberly said...

is anyone on

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

hi kimmie

Marissa*:)Per3 said...

wow i just finished it was awsome

Wataru Okada!!!!!!!!!! said...

Do we have to go to etusd and do sth??

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

woah. I cant believe it i.. i never thought it that way. Check out my blog!

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

sorry brian

MargauxNPer5 said...

wow... what a song...=P

Muhammad Timbo said...

Ha Ha Ha that video was so funny lol that I feel like I am lol going to blow up!

Muhammad Timbo said...

My brother says that video was funny Ms.Gladden!

MLYHOOPS said...

that was cool

I, she, we, he, they, I, she, we, he, they, I, she, we, he, they, and don't forget u

Calvin M, Per. 6 said...

That was a cute little cartoon...

allencper5(^-^') said...

nice song

BryanL Per. 4 said...

I'm just Joshing with you Tariq. It's okay :)

Anonymous said...

the song will not work

Anonymous said...

that was a funny song XD

lizzie :D said...

haha i forgot to check on this , and when i checked on it 5 minutes ago, i clicked on it, and my speaker was on max and it scared me lol.

Joshua L. Per. 4 said...

lol... funny song :D

Kori:] said...

Ha Ha Ha That was a funny song and i remember it

Rachel C.Per 6 said...

Lol Lizzy, always the jokester. That song was cute.

Adam D. Per.6 said...

Ms Gladden, Did you change the song? I watched it 2 days ago and it was a different person singing. Now it some high, squeaky voice.

Cathy Lee Per.6 :) said...

WOW!!!
that video was so funny to me
ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Kyle S. Per.6 said...

haha the laughter in the beggining is sooo fake!!

Jen Chen said...

Hi, Mrs. Gladden! This is so adorable.

"This is a song you've got to learn and this is how it GOES! I, she, we, he, they.X3 And don't forget YOU!"

You should try VeggieTales "Schoolhouse Polka."

lizzie :D said...

HI PPL!!!