These are the students who received a 100% on this weeks test. Congratulations.
Period 3
Taylor Brydon
Eiley Ikeda
Yo-Han Seol
Period 2
Trent Ogaz
Lindsey Olsen
Period 5
Sean Kato
Eric Xu
Period 4
Melissa Lee
Period 6
Surbhi Agrawal
Vivian Chen
Rachel Choe
Marissa Gin
Jeffrey Kaplan
Anne Park
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Darn.......
What about Per.6? Pleaaaassssssseeeeeeeee grade them soon!!!!!
Okay Rachel, I graded yours before I graded everyone else's you got a 100%. No tic tac toe for you.:)
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hurray i got a 100% on the test! no tic tac toe
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
i got......i forgot.....
o wel
my bad wrong account, anyway congrats Rachel :3 Darn, i was hoping for a 100%, i studied for once. LOL
Please check out my blog and tell me how you like it
Hello! :D
YAY!!! I GOT 100%!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! XD
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME!!!!!
OH YEAAAA!!!! Per 6 has the most 100%!!!!!! In yo face!!!! haha :P
Post a Comment